Do you like Manu’s Menu’s products?
You can now sign-up to become an affiliate!
Join my e-Junkie Affiliate Program and earn 50% from the eBook sales you refer!
- Manu’s Menu Affiliate Program
- Once there, register to sign up for the program – it’s FREE. (Note: If you already use e-Junkie with other affiliate programs, simply log in).
- Next, locate the “Affiliates” tab at the top of the page and click it.
- Next, go to “Affiliate admin” in the menu.
- Next, click “Get affiliate code”.
- Select “Manus Menu” as the Merchant from the dropdown box, then click the “Get affiliate code” button. Copy and paste wherever you’d like to refer your sales from. That’s it!
Here Are a Few Ideas on How to Refer Sales using your Affiliate Links:
- Download one of the cover images then save and simply place it on your sidebar with the affiliate link. Nothing could be easier than that!
- Review a copy of the book on your website or blog, maybe even include a recipe. Adapt it or cook it straight from the eBook.
- Add an affiliate link to your email footer.
- Send an affiliate link in your Newsletter.
- Tell your friends, fans and family – send them an email.
- Share your affiliate link on Twitter or Facebook. Or Pin the image from your site and refer sales via Pinterest!
How the Program Works in More Detail:
When you click your Hop (Affiliate) Link, you will not see your ID anywhere on the seller’s page, nor is that necessary to credit you for the sale, and the buyer does not even need to purchase anything immediately after clicking your link. Clicking your Hop Link sets a cookie in the buyer’s browser which expires anywhere up to 6 months.
Every affiliate-eligible product that a buyer purchases from that seller during the life of that cookie will earn you a commission, even if they go back to the seller’s site directly later without clicking through your link again.
E-Junkie affiliate earnings are paid between the 7th and the 10th of the month for the previous month’s sales using the same PayPal account that you specified when registering with e-Junkie. So for example, any of affiliates who made a sale in June 2015 will get paid for those sales on or around July 7, 2015. The reason for the delay is because some transactions take a few days to clear.
I would like to ask you a question about your tortelli con zucca recipe. I am writing an article about this dish.