Do you have a product, service or brand that is a good fit for my audience?
Manu’s Menu can provide you with the perfect platform to get noticed!
In fact, Manu’s Menu is one of the top food blogs in Sydney and has been recognized as one of Babble.com’s Top 100 food blogs for both 2012 and 2013, so you know your brand will get plenty of exposure by working with us.
Here are the various ways we can work together:
- Recipe Development: I can develop creative and approachable recipes that feature your products, either in a sponsored post directly on Manu’s Menu or for your company’s site.
- Food Photography: Along with recipe development, I am available to photograph recipes in conjunction with a sponsored post or for a recipe you developed on your site. Check out my Pinterest board.
- Banner Ad Space: Showcase your product or brand with premium placement on my right sidebar
- Social Media Promotion across a variety of channels.
- Sponsored Blog Posts/Paid Reviews: Let me give your product a test run!
- Sponsored Giveaways: Build excitement around your brand with a giveaway
- Brand Ambassadorship: If I love you and your brand, I will definitely sing its praises.
- Affiliate Programs: Let’s help each other out!
- 83% are women
- 85% are 40 years or older.
- 72% of visitors are either married or in a relationship.
- 55% live in the USA, 15% in Australia, 10% in the UK, 10% in Canada
- 85% of visitors have between 0 and 2 children.
- 89% of the visitors have had at least some College education.
- 47% of the visitors are either home-makers or retired.
- 78% of the visitors look for Italian recipes (including regional Italian recipes), 44% of the visitors are interested in Indian recipes, 46% look for French recipes and 46% are interested in American recipes.
Take the Plunge!
Ready to reach a unique, niche audience? Contact Manuela directly at [email protected] to request a complete Media Kit, including Social Media and Website Stats, Testimonials and other information about why you should work with us. I’d be happy to talk about what you have in mind, so we can discuss pricing that meets your budget and needs.
Mimi Banerjee says
I am a housewife and an expected mother. I would be interested in digging more about your proposals of working together.
Tandy | Lavender and Lime says
this is brilliant!
I just came across your blog…. its excellent with so many useful information.
I would like to know whether you are doing recipe developing for restaurants as well as i am looking for someone who can develop few Italian recipes for a restaurant.