I love making marshmallow pops for my girls’ birthday parties. They are very fast to make, fun and versatile: you can make almost anything out of marshmallows (check out my Sea Marshmallow Pops and my Pixie Dust Marshmallow Pops). What I like the most though, is the fact that they are easy and quick to make and are always a big hit with the kids! So, for my daughter’s 4th birthday party, I made these Miffy Marshmallow Pops… and she loved them. They looked quite cute (don’t you think?) and they only took a few minutes to make! All you need is marshmallows, lolly pop sticks, candy melts (or royal icing or even white chocolate!) and an edible ink pen! Have fun!
- Lolly pop Sticks
- Candy melts or Royal Icing
- Edible ink pen
- Cut some of the marshmallows in 4 to make the ears and keep them aside.
- Make some Royal Icing or melt the candy coating in the microwave. Take a lolly pop stick and dip it in the candy melt/royal icing. Insert it into the non cut marshmallows no more than halfway through and keep aside until dried.
- To attach the ears, simply dip them into the candy melt/royal icing and stick them on the top of the full marshmallows. Keep aside to dry.
- When dry, draw Miffy’s eyes and mouth with the edible ink pen.
- Keep them to dry and then keep them in a Ziploc bag until ready to serve.