Cheesecake + ice cream = yesss please! Don’t you just love both desserts? And you can have them both into 1 single dessert with this ice cream. This Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream tastes amazing and you don’t even need an ice cream machine to make it! You can whip it up in 20 minutes! The hardest thing to do, will be to wait until it sets before you can enjoy it! You can top it with cookie crumbs or graham cracker crumbs to make it taste even more like cheesecake. For more delicious frozen treats, check out my eBook – The Cool Side of Summer. Enjoy!
- 480 gms – 2 cups heavy cream
- 225 gms – 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 415 gms – 14 oz. condensed milk
- ½ tsp lemon zest, grated
- Cookie crumbs
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Keep aside.
- Whisk together the cream cheese, condensed milk, and lemon zest until well combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream with a rubber spatula, making sure not to deflate the mix.
- Transfer to a container and freeze for 4 hours.
- Put the blueberries, vanilla extract, sugar and water in a saucepan and cook for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the cornstarch in the remaining tablespoon of water and then add the mixture to the blueberries. Mix and cook for 1 minute. Let it cool down completely.