Are you all set for New Year’s Eve? I am still adjusting the menu somewhat… I always do, and up until a few hours before the guests arrive I may change something here and there! The idea this year is to have a Spanish theme, but I will let you know more about it when I have all my recipes lined up. In the meantime, why not celebrate with this delicious and decadent cocktail? It’s got all my favourite liqueurs in it: Bailey’s, Kahlua and Malibu… I don’t think it can get any better than this! I wish you all a fantastic and healthy 2015 and I hope to see you more often around here in the new year! Have fun… but be safe! Cheers!
The perfect cocktail to celebrate the New Year: Sweet Dreams, made with Bailey’s, Kahlua and Malibu.
- 30 ml – 1 oz. Bailey’s Irish cream
- 30 ml – 1 oz. Kahlua or other coffee liqueur
- 30 ml – 1 oz. Malibu coconut rum
- 30 ml – 1 oz. fresh cream or half-and-half
- 1 dollop whipped cream
- Coconut shavings and cocoa powder to decorate