Don’t you just love chocolate bark? I had some leftover white chocolate and dried apricots, and I just couldn’t resist to urge to mix them up! This White Chocolate Apricot Pistachio Bark tastes delightful and it’s very quick and easy to make! I know bark is mainly a Christmas thing, but then again, it is winter here in Australia, so it is a good time to make it. For all my friends up on the Northern Hemisphere, bookmark this recipe and save it for Christmas: it is absolutely worth it!
- Line a 20x30 cm (9x12 inch) cookie sheet with baking paper and keep it aside.
- In a double boiler, melt the chopped chocolate.
- When melted, quickly pour into the lined cookie sheet and spread evenly.
- Add the pistachios and dried apricots on the top.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- When hard, cut in triangles and serve.