I recently made these Ham and Stracchino Pinwheels and it was love at first bite! I think these will make it to our dinner table during the Holiday Season. They make a great addition to any buffet! I love anything made with puff pastry, but these pinwheels are special. The stracchino cheese is what sets them apart! And the best part? They are really quick to make! Enjoy!
- Put the ham slices and the chopped stracchino cheese on top of the puff pastry sheet.
- Roll the puff pastry, as tightly as possible, like a Swiss roll.
- Slice 2.5 cm – 1 inch slices and put them on a tray covered with baking paper.
- Brush with egg wash (optional) and bake in a pre-heated oven at 170°C – 340°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.