These Wholemeal Honey Cookies are very easy to make and they are a healthier option for your kids. They taste delicious… don’t you love sweets made with honey? I do! I love the taste honey gives to these cookies. They are great both for breakfast and tea time. They are the perfect recipe for when you feel like eating something sweet, but you still want it to be healthy. Give these Wholemeal Honey Cookies a try and let me know how you like them in the comments below!
- Lightly whisk together the vegetable oil, vanilla extract, egg, and honey.
- Add the wholemeal flour and baking powder.
- Make 25 balls, put them on a baking tray lined with baking paper and squash them down with a fork.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160°C – 320°F for 15 minutes.
- Let them cool down and serve.