Happy World Nutella Day everyone! As I am sure you have noticed from my latest Round-Up, I already have plenty of recipes that feature Nutella among the ingredients. I grew up eating it and I still love it. And so do my kids, so, World Nutella Day is a day we always celebrate happily. While writing the Round-Up, I was quite shocked to see that among all the recipes I have shared, I still did not have a cheesecake!! So, here I am to rectify such a monstrosity! 😉 Today I will show you how to make Nutella Cheesecake with Nutella Ganache! Yes, it is as amazing as it sounds! Actually, it is my absolute favourite no-bake cheesecake. And that ganache?? Ohhhh, trust me, you won’t be able to resist! Make sure not to skip the toasted hazelnuts on the top… they are essential both in flavour and in texture! This cheesecake is the perfect treat for any Nutella lover. So, what are you waiting for? Get that tub of Nutella out of your pantry and let’s celebrate!
Nutella Cheesecake with Nutella Ganache #WorldNutellaDay
- 100 gms – 1 cup cookie crumbs I used scotchfingers, but graham crackers are perfect
- 50 gms – ½ cup toasted hazelnut meal or ground toasted hazelnuts
- 80 gms – ⅓ cup butter melted
- 500 gms – 1.1 lbs. cream cheese softened
- 90 gms – 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 300 gms – 1 cup Nutella
- 3 tsp gelatine dissolved in 60 ml – ¼ cup boiling water
- 240 ml – 1 cup cream whipped
- 160 gms – ½ cup + 1 tbsp Nutella
- 60 ml – ¼ cup heavy cream
- Hazelnuts toasted
Mix the cookie crumbs and ground toasted hazelnuts with the melted butter. Press this mixture into the base of a greased and lined 20 cm – 8 inch round spring-form pan. Chill in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
Whip the cream and keep it aside.
Beat the cream cheese with the Nutella and caster sugar using an electric mixer until smooth.
Add the the gelatine dissolved in boiling water and mix well.
Keep it aside to cool down and thicken.
Serve the Nutella cheesecake with some Nutella Ganache and the toasted hazelnuts on the top.