Tiramisù is one of my favourite desserts ever. I know I still have to share with you my recipe for the classic coffee Tiramisù, but today I decided to post a less classic recipe. This Tiramisù is surely not a classic, but it is still pretty delicious. It is also kids friendly, which is quite important in our family at the moment. In fact, whenever I make coffee Tiramisù, I also make a small portion of this Peach Tiramisù for the girls, so they don’t feel left out. It always works! You can use store bought mascarpone, or make your own following my recipe… it’s up to you. It is a very easy and quick dessert to put together and I love how it looks too. You can decide to serve it in small individual bowls or in a bigger dish and then portion it. Whatever you choose to do, it will still taste fantastic, fresh and fruity. Enjoy!
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar using an electric hand mixer until they become white and fluffy.
- Add the mascarpone and keep whipping until well incorporated.
- Whip the egg whites until firm and add them gently to the yolk and mascarpone mixture.
- Chop the half peaches into pieces.
- Soak the savoiardi in the peach syrup.
- Put the soaked savoiardi on a single layer in a serving dish. Add the cream and some pieces of peach. Put a second layer of savoiardi and cover with the cream and chopped peach. Make 2 layers.
- On the top, finish with the cream and decorate with the halved peaches.