Today’s recipe is very simple and quick to make. It is another one of my easy recipes that help me finish off leftovers. I had a little cream and cream cheese that needed to be finished quickly, so I whipped up these white chocolate cheesecake shooters. I added some amaretti cookies that I had in my pantry for a little crunch and also some fresh raspberries that always go great with white chocolate. I love small sweet treats like these and my favourite desserts are made in shooters… don’t they look cute? My husband liked them too and has been asking me to make them again… isn’t he lucky that I had written the recipe down?? Make these for yourself or for your next dinner party/buffet… everyone will love them and you won’t have worked too hard to make them. Which is always a plus! ;-) Enjoy!
- Whip the cream and keep it aside in the fridge.
- Melt the white chocolate and keep it aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Gently fold in the melted white chocolate and the whipped cream.
- Put 1 crushed amaretto cookie at the bottom of each serving glass.
- Top with the white chocolate cheesecake cream and finish off with 3 raspberries.
- Decorate with the remaining crushed amaretti cookies.
Don’t forget to enter to win a copy of my eBook Manu’s Christmas Menus! Click here for your chance to win!Pin It