I don’t know about you, but I always seem to buy more bananas than I need! So I am always looking at ways to use them up before they get spoilt! This time, I came up with these Coconut Banana Cookies. They are also quite healthy, as there is no dairy, no butter, and no oil in them! You can also substitute honey with maple syrup for a vegan version. These cookies are really easy to make and as you make them in a blender, they are also mess-free. Don’t you like recipes that require minimum time and effort to make and taste yummy?? I sure do! Try these cookies and let me know how you like them.
- Put the shredded coconut in a mixer and blend until fine.
- Add the banana, honey and flour and blend until incorporated.
- Make small balls and put them on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170°C – 340°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Let them cool down and store in an airtight container.